Tuesday, January 17, 2006

YO! Eminem be remarryin!



Eminem and Kim remarried, if you don't know. Although there are gigantic epistemological issues with me passing judgment on this event, I am just not sure if I can support it. I'm not sure if I am remembering correctly, but didn't he pull a gun on her or some dude she was talking to? Doesn't he call her a slut in basically every song since the Marshall Mathers LP? Does she not look as beastly as a LYON or a TYGER, or even the horrendous LEVIATHAN? In the tradition of Marxists and Foucauldians everywhere, I refuse to back up these assertions with any kind of hard evidence. Nonetheless, I think we are justified in asking ourselves whether Eminem is making the best life choices. Even the most fervent believers in his existentialist Weltanschauung ("I am whoever I say I am") must be wondering whether he and Kim will be able to provide a capabilities-enriching Lebenswelt for their little Haley.

1 Comments:

Blogger shrf said...

Pixxellated LOL!!!!!1111one

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home