Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Back when I was your age...

Here's a bit of heartwarming news that practically got me misty-eyed from all the nostalgia. I mean, remember how it used to be that terrorism meant hijacking a plane, making vague threats about the passengers, and then demanding a free trip to Cuba or some other similarly tropical location? Now with all this new-fangled technology, your WMD's your IED's your Dirty bombs, your "Play-Stations" and your antrhax scares, you can't really even think about a simple hijacking. It's so strange, these fellows just seemed to be disgruntled about the Pope, "they declared that they will surrender the moment they hijacked the plane," they just wanted to make a little hubub perhaps.

(Just so we're clear, I shouldn't have to say it but I don't want to be misquoted in the Jerusalem Post or something, I'm not in any way supporting or condoning this, quite to the contrary)

1 Comments:

Blogger to scranton said...

Sounds like they got the Shakes on a Plane...

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home