Friday, December 30, 2005

GIRLTIME!!!

When those of the people who live in St. Louis return there at some point after the holidaze, I shall be hosting a super aspirin mask party. As my homeboy Marshall Sontag once said,

Wow, this is super! My girlfriend Brittany just made this and it's all over my face now. I Googled for "aspirin mask" before trying it, and came up with this webpage.

Everyone raved about it, so I decided to give it a try. Brittany says she's so lucky to have a boyfriend that likes doing facials with her -- what do you think?


I'm hoping this strange feeling I am having will be gone when I wake up in the moanin'.

1 Comments:

Blogger dchan said...

austin thx 4 the gr8t post!!!! i was totally going to come back early and write my thesis, but im glad to have something to distract me!!! im getting a head start so i can have super-pretty pores way b4 next semester even starts!!! go asprin masks 4eva!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home