Sunday, January 22, 2006

Spam Poetry

The following is the text of a spam email I recieved, with emphasis on some wonderfully artistic writing:

...I know how tough it has been for you to locate a good deal on your relief.
I think meds have continuously been a bother for you, especially with all
the struggles you've experienced in the past.

And the parcels are delivered express to my house and I can even check the
progress online. These are certified items and will work exactly the same to
heal the disorder. I can't wait until you check out their e-store because
from this day forward, your life is going to be much more happy.

You have to look at this great deal I've found on the internet.

reporter 'I thought I comfortable heard my father,' very much the dusk
outline of a man, too, bank bent towards me over the wicket.
close-set eyes were half closed, supermarket his ears, so expressive was
his hay whole attitude of feed stealthy eavesdropping, seemed truly to be
cocked forward--even his

Your best mate,

Giannes

1 Comments:

Blogger to scranton said...

this can't be real, right? You'd have to send me the whole email for me to believe it. That's really nice stuff.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home