Saturday, February 25, 2006

Tokes from underground

Nothing political or theoretical here, just a fucking sweet underground pot farm maintained beneath a normal-looking Tennessee home. Check out the "secret exit" rock controlled by hydraulic lever. This is cooler than the Bat Cave. I say keep drugs illegal so that criminal masterminds (in this case most likely fleece-wearing, SUV-driving, trustafarian Phish fans) will be forced to build these secret lairs. (By the way, anyone know what the comments section means? "IB4L"? "In b4 lock"? Also, Hudson74's location says "just like a chicken wired to your brain pain," which, as everyone knows, is a lyric from the song "Recreational Chemistry" by moe. God, I'm a loser.)

2 Comments:

Blogger to scranton said...

Let me just say that I scooped Sullivan. Thank you, thank you. It was just a matter of time before hearing about this story, though, because I too saw it on Instapundit. Guess I should give credit where it's due.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Robot said...

I saw it on Instapundit it, too. I would have blogged it, but I think the TN location is Nashville, not Memphis, making it irrelevent to my purposes.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home