Friday, March 17, 2006

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...

I have just returned from Berkeley, having cast off the conformist shell built around me by the Man. I totally smoked some KB at this co-op where my visual artist companion Leaf lives and immediately came to understand the universal consciousness of the Monad's love. The Monad is the spiritual epicenter of the cosmos, the radiating brilliance of pure selflessness floating in undisturbed harmony. When the third eye is opened, you behold the Monad in its glory, surrounded by thirteen spheres of pastel-coloured light. When I came to this realization, accordingly I discarded my oppressor name and took on the True Nomen of Shanti Jesus Lindisfarne. I now distribute pamphlets on Telegraph Street--won't you take one, my brothers, and perhaps offer some coinage so that I can feed myself and my dog Chow Chow Guevara? Like, peace and blessedness.

The new me

4 Comments:

Blogger shrf said...

"But this pamphlet is just a sales circular covered in human excrement..."

---"Not so, my fellow traveller. That's just part of the Monad."

"Your monad smells like poo"

"so it does...so it does..."

4:17 AM  
Blogger Josh the Hippie Killer said...

I always wanted a friend named Leaf. With a name like that I feel like one’s future is pretty much mapped out.
Age 0-18: Get beaten up a lot
Age 18-22: Attend Berkeley and date a girl name Moonbeam
Age 23-25: Unsuccessful stint in a 'jam band'
Age 26-27: join a cult in Northern California
Age 28: Drink the Kool-Aid

6:18 PM  
Blogger Jessica Schild said...

Jaoquin Pheonix's name was Leaf up until about age 12. Consult "Parenthood" to confirm this. Personally, I hope to name my child Sunshine Rainbow Octopus..in memory of a headshop I once saw while passing through Delaware.

7:32 PM  
Blogger to scranton said...

What about Anapurna? Maybe Anapurna Bong Dong.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home