Thursday, September 21, 2006

If you see da police...

I have an incredibly wealthy "old southern money" friend who is turning 21 next Saturday. This girl has literally everything she could ever want and more, and I have been racking my brain trying to come up with a good present to give her that's not as expensive as a Marc Jacobs shirt, but not as lame as an iTunes gift certificate. I'm going home next weekend to accompany her and some others to the Rolling Stones concert, so it's getting down to the wire. Finally, tonight, the idea for the perfect gift hit me. I can't take full credit for the idea, as Scantron was the first to introduce us all to this little cultural gem, but check out what I got:

click here

I think I can say with a pretty high level of confidence that this is at least one thing that my friend does not have. peace my brothas.