Saturday, November 04, 2006

A little saturday fun!

While I was moping about how meaningless my life is one day to Scantron (over our digital mobile phones), I remarked about one of the few pleasures in my life: video games. This must have really caught his attention, because he suddenly exclaimed "Dude, you can be the Huffy Crew expert on video games!" as if he had no idea why I existed before that moment. So today I will begin to follow my Beruf (I'm a Weber-reading video game critic) with (I believe) my first video game blog (this will make three sets of parentheses in this sentence and four in the last three sentences).
Via Metafilter, I send you to the 50 Worst Video Game Names of All Time. It is much more entertaining then it sounds, and is evidence that the proliferation of video game sites on the web is not entirely as lame as it sounds. I never thought that an article ending with "Props to VG Museum and Allgame for their informative game libraries" could do it for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger to scranton said...

Good find. Your new vocation has truly given you a monopoly on the means of legitimate humor.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home