Monday, December 25, 2006

I am as light as a feather, I am as happy as an angel, I am as merry as a schoolboy. I am as giddy as a drunken man. A merry Christmas to everybody!

As a resident Person Who Used to be a Christian, I guess it's my duty to wish everyone at the Huffy Crew a very Merry Christmas! And just for this post, I'll turn down the bile hose and try to stop salivating pure cynicism. Instead, a lovely holiday to you all and a hearty "Valete!" And remember (because although I'm being nice in this message, it doesn't mean I can't be blasphemous):

5 Comments:

Blogger Josh the Hippie Killer said...

Zombie Jesus un-died for all of our sins

11:57 AM  
Blogger Sebonde said...

So, Scranton, why did you become a hellbound apostate?

5:33 PM  
Blogger dchan said...

and here is the xmas present i would get for my comrades, had i money enough and ambition:


http://www.threadless.com/product/383/The_Communist_Party

5:32 AM  
Blogger to scranton said...

Hmm, I suppose I've been a heathen since I was about 16 or 17...and this following a period of, if not religious conviction, at least great religious participation (youth group, church, et al). There followed a succession of stages, in which I hated a god who I didn't technically believe in, thought religious people were clods, and fueled myself with stories of religious hypocrisy. Now I realize that it's okay to hate god because he/she/it hates me, that many diverse types of people are clods, and that hypocrisy is simply the way the important people of the world greet each other. Hooray experience!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Sebonde said...

What repelled you more, the hypocrisy or your lack of belief?

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home