Friday, September 14, 2007

Kushavov Exclusively Visual Post #1 regarding Ursulas




Inaugurating a new scheme of "exclusively visual posts, " I present to your rapt attention images, both old and new, of the diverse Ursulas of our culture's long, picture-ridden history.

I should mention that, although my professional training would seem to qualify me for this manner of posting, let it be noted that all of my academic intuitions were ignored in the by all accounts hasty, random and uncomplicated Ursula complication. Let the thoughtless nature of my activity not deter you from what aesthetic delights may follow.































3 Comments:

Blogger to scranton said...

You're forgetting the most important of all:

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/2098/mermaid_ursula.gif

3:07 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Nice throwback to the late 90s with that GeoCities link

8:15 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

As an ex-StudLife editorial cartoonist/unchallenged office worker, I frequently check out StudLife's newest, usually-unfunny cartoons.

Looks like Kushakov is on to something:
http://media.www.studlife.com/media/storage/paper337/news/2007/09/14/Forum/Editorial.Cartoon-2969108.shtml

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home