Saturday, October 06, 2007

Keep the Streak Going, Baltimore!




As many of you Baltimore fans out there know, the Chrm City is not averse to streaks. Most obvious was Cal Ripken's incredible 2632 consecutive Major League Baseball games plays streak. A streak I imagine you haven't yet heard of is the one week without a homicide streak (the Baltimore Sun's stop story).

As much as I'd love for this to become some sort of Hollywood plot, where the whole city gets behind the streak, surpassing the famous 2632 days, I highly doubt it will last much longer. I'll keep y'all informed, though. As some of the fine bloggers here know well, strange things have been known to happen in Ball-more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Austin 5-000 said...

Does the one week streak still stand if a body is found rotting in some abandoned warehouse tomorrow and forensic scientists determine it was killed a few days ago?

12:41 PM  
Blogger Robot said...

I sadly report that The Streak is over, having ended not long before I posted. The new streak is up nearly 24 hours long, though.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home