Thursday, November 01, 2007

TPM: How it Affects My Life.

I resigned at the hedge fund. That world was not for me.

Now, I work at talkingpointsmemo.com, or TPM, on their online TV show project. Veracifier is the name of the "network" they are on. I help produce the TPM Show and all the Veracifier projects. I am going to use a videocamera and film Josh, and do editing for example, the TPM logo at the beginning of the show was produced by our team, as is the filming, and some of the story ideas for TPM. We also create the parties for TPM, which is a knew phenomenon. We are going to host one at columbia.

This is my entry into the media and publishing world, which will be my career.

We are always looking for story ideas and political events of any kind. We have access to people all over the country to film these events, and a staff to write about them.

So, if anyone has knowledge of any events at Stanford, Columbia, or anywhere in the United States, please let me know!!!! We can use the events for the shows. I am sure everyone saw the islamofacism awareness week. we helped produce that. We need more ideas, more storylines, please email me at gmail address.

thanks, fishstix

7 Comments:

Blogger John Liberty said...

oh yeah - the events can be anything of political nature(ie 08 campaign, some stupid republican thing that is going on, the enviornment)

2:35 PM  
Blogger to scranton said...

Congrats on the new job. Between Curry King (where has he been lately anyway?) and now you the Huffy Crew is firmly ensconced in "the netroots." And sure, you can count on me at least to suggest material, although TPM is way, way ahead of me on getting the scoop.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an idea for a sitcom. The Marquis de Sade opens a Hooters franchise in Mecca for the sake of educating the Muslims in the joys of modern liberalism and the blessings of capitalistic democracy.

11:05 PM  
Blogger shrf said...

I don't get it. Oh wait, I get it. Because they're backwards, right? Oh, cool. We could probably get the dad from Step by Step in on that right?

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the modern liberals who equate consumerist hedonism with freedom and the good life think the Muslims are backward, at any rate.

5:15 AM  
Blogger shrf said...

"We are all modern liberals who equate consumerist hedonism with freedom and the good life, now."

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Sheriff, that could be one of the lines in the sitcom.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home