Thursday, December 22, 2005

New Site

Who among us here does not love NASCAR? Moreover, who among us today does not love political theory? If there are any, I imagine they would rather feign good taste than reveal their lack of knowledge, or, even worse, desire for knowledge, about the systems that organize our lives. Thus I am adding a link to the "political theory daily review" to the side of our site. It is the aldaily of political theorists, and seems to contain links to diverse streams of thought while maintaining an appropriately high level of discourse.
By the way, I would like to invite suggestions for further links we should put there. They should be sites that would be of interest to most of us, but also, specifically most of us. Thus the Onion or New York Times is not really appropriate, as most of those who come here (hopefully) all ready digest those fine foods for the intellect (cf. Augustine). Holla at me, via email or comments.

3 Comments:

Blogger Austin 5-000 said...

I just re-read Sherief's post and will put Al-Aram or whatever on there too. We need to get out of the ivory tower (or so I hear). Even if it just takes us to the "gold minaret" or whatever the equivalent is.

6:49 PM  
Blogger shrf said...

I believe it would take us to the tower of cairo:
http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/2759/cairo-tower.jpg

9:10 PM  
Blogger shrf said...

PS. The content of this site seems great but the layout is frankly atrocious. I think it may actually be trying to drive off potential readers

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home