Monday, December 05, 2005

A Straussian Interpretation of Ben Johnson

In the name of esoteric blogging, I have edited a post below to prevent my execution by the hands of the demos.
[Special note for biographers: You will find the unedited version of this post in my "My Documents" folder. No need for straussian exegesis; I meant exactly what I wrote]
[Second note: When I refer to a "camel jockey" below, I mean exactly that as well: I am talking about the four-year-old kids who are used to ride camels. They are now being replaced by robots. As to whether I am obsessed with robots, and the coming singularity, I am not sure. This will have to remain within the domain of historical controversy, as will the question of whether my posts are written by a computer chip with an imprint of the Earl of Oxford's brain(which is not technically a robot, as it is derived from a living being, simulacra notwithstanding)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home