Friday, December 16, 2005

Two things

One, I am hereby admitting that I urinated off the front doorstep of my apartment building. I would like Sherief to document this using his photocamera. It will be frozen in the morning, which will provide him with the perfect opportunity to do so.
Second, I recently spotted some Irish cheddar cheese in our refigerator. Although some would argue that I am already out of shape, I was forced to ingest the whole thing. I will now become much fatter than ever before. Accept the inevitable.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh the Hippie Killer said...

Hey, Andre 3000... I mean Austin 5000 (you guys look so much alike that I get you confused), I have some requests for people to join the blogosphere.
1. Leah Kaufman
2. Any girl whom you have ever made feel uncomfortable, be it intentionally or unintentionally, by the way you look or by something that you said/did
3. A faculty member (preferably from the B-School)
4. A member of Thurtene Honorary because they have hella connections at this university and can really take this blog to the next level
5. Finally, any member of the Greek community. As a current member of a fraternity , I feel as though it is my responsibility to share my cyber-thoughts with fellow Greeks. (Wow, I just realized what a great rush-tool this blog could also be!)

3:21 AM  
Blogger dchan said...

are you serious?

i cannot think of anything less exciting than delving into the minds of some frat boys.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home