Sunday, June 11, 2006

A letter to my parents

Since I haven't posted in a long time, here is an email I recently sent to my parents.

Alex, Mom, Dad-
I want you to see what they are teaching Alex at his math school. They are teaching him nasty, nasty things. Things that are immoral--evil, even. Please go (in private--not appropriate for your place of work)to http://www.perpetualocean.com/amgallery8.html
I'm not sure if we can recover Alex, especially considering the suspicious-sounding advance he has made recently. Candidate? For what? Something vile, disgusting, Sodomic, Gommohricious, filthy, lewd, and rapacious. Something bad.
Just thought I'd let you know.
Love,
Austin

1 Comments:

Blogger shrf said...

Gommohricious

Clearly this must become the word of the week.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home