Thursday, June 07, 2007

My New Roommate...!

Marjorie,

Thank you for responding to my posting. I am married and have used the
apartment to house "friends" while my wife goes away for the summer for little or no money --
depending on how "friendly" things get. Essentially, I'm looking for summer companionship and willing to provide a beautiful, spacious and private apartment. By "companinship" I mean going out for drinks, dinner, clubs, trips, etc. and hopefully more. I am NOT looking for a long-term
relationship, just a casual relationship with an attractive girl who has a great personality with whom I would enjoy spending some time.

If you are ok with this arrangement, please send me a pic of yourself and I will provide you with additional information.

All the best,

Steven

8 Comments:

Blogger Robot said...

holy shit.






DO IT!

4:22 PM  
Blogger shrf said...

I'd say if he throws in broadband internet, you've got a really tough decision on your hands. Actually, you should ask him for pictures of him, as long as he wants to know what you look like. Those pictures should then be put on the blog

6:59 PM  
Blogger to scranton said...

How do you think Austin afforded that flat with the old lady?

8:10 PM  
Blogger d'Mardree said...

Oh wow, Scantron. You done went there. And I actually "LOL-ed"

8:49 PM  
Blogger to scranton said...

Has anyone here seen "lol cats"? Apparently that is the "hilarious" new thing. I don't get it.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Please get a picture of this guy

3:55 PM  
Blogger Jessica Schild said...

I'm pretty sure this "Steven" went to my high school.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Jessica Schild said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home