Friday, December 16, 2005

People's Mujhadeen for Israel

I hereby declare that all members of this blog shall now and forever support Israel. I would lay down my life to protect that small, noble country and I expect the same from my blog-tenants. You are nothing but serfs who have yet to acquire the mass form that we call the proletariat, and thus the revolution has been squelched. The Mujhadeen moved against Robbie late last night, armed with massive discursive power. The battle was fought and won decisively by me, Austin-5000. I have confined myself to Jewish authors for almost half a year, reading almost exclusively of Strauss, Bellow, Levi, and Roth. I have thus, in a sense, "out-jewed" the rest of the people on this blog and therefore possess the power of Yahweh on my side. Our combined forces are such that we can simply speak your name to alienate you from your fellow man, yourself, and your labor with a single stroke. We control the blogosphere.

1 Comments:

Blogger shrf said...

mazel tov on your conversion.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home