Friday, January 06, 2006

Video of terrorist attack finally published

In case you were wondering about the whole global terrorism post last week, here is the video of the terrorist attack. In Israel, perhaps this would be compared to the hijinx of palestinean children. "It's only some idiot hitting a car with snowballs," you might say. But here, now, when I first saw this video, I saw that the war on terrorism has finally come home. No longer will college students in Ann Arbor be able drive safely--at least not if there's snow on the ground. No longer will single mothers be able to schlep their idiot children to daycare. We are witnessing a truly global war on terrorism.
They say that when old indians couldn't keep up any longer, they would distribute their possessions among the tribe and sit by the side of the road, waiting to hitch a ride with death. Sometimes I feel that is a perfect analogy for our times. If our road is one of understanding, of philosophy and knowledge, that is, an information superhighway-road, then I feel I must step to the side. I cannot understand the violence in these youths, nor do I want to do so.
I am going to Texas tomorrow to join my bofri... I mean fishing buddy, Jefferson Davis Scantron. Maybe there's a place for me down there. Maybe not. But I sure as hell am not going to stay here in Missourah, the Show-Me state, and allow murderous Muqtada "Bull-Dawg" Ibrahim to come get me. Not a chance.
Goodbye, my blogworthy friends.

Your bud (proudly),
Robo-Austin, Modell Fünftausend (5000)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home