Wednesday, June 21, 2006

New "Democracy" Journal

Just a heads up to those who would like to see a progressive alternative to Commentary, Foreign Affairs, and Policy Review (and to Monthly Review and New Left Review, I might add, just to rib our Commie friends). I actually saw Democracy: A Journal of Ideas founder Alexei Cherny speak on C-SPAN today, but he was such a god-awful poor speaker I couldn't go on, despite how good the idea of the journal sounded. It's free to sign up, and I immediately benefited from the knowledge this article about employee-owned businesses bestowed on me. So pour a cup of green tea (or whatever the hell it is we progressives supposedly do when we relax) and enjoy.

3 Comments:

Blogger shrf said...

You had me at biopolitics.

PS. Progressives love biscotti

11:22 PM  
Blogger Robot said...

The thought of the pre- politicaltheory.info world is sometimes too horrific to bear.

11:48 PM  
Blogger to scranton said...

[Munching on low-fat Triscuits and Brie cheese, with a hummus spread nearby] Take the plunge, Robot. Blow open the web-surfing hole right at the pregnant point of empty, homogeneous time.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home